Final standings are now available.
Congratulations to all the medallists!
See the competition tasks and all task-related materials.
Supported languages are C++ (g++ 8.3.1, C++17 standard) and Java (OpenJDK 1.8.0).
More information on the environment and an ISO image of a contestant’s workstation
has been published before the competition. This information is available
on a separate page.
Additionally, in the CEOI judge system the contestants were given the following handouts:
Answers to anticipated FAQs:
- Full feedback for all submissions, 50 submissions per task.
- Tasks have subtasks, each subtask is scored separately.
- For each task the submission with the largest total score counts.
- Time and memory limits are public. There is no separate stack limit.
- There will be no output-only tasks this year.
Full text of the rules.
A mirror of the contest took place on Codeforces.
Both contests (day1, day2)
are still available for virtual participation.
Full text of the CEOI Regulations valid as of CEOI 2019.
Full text of the new CEOI Regulations, as approved by the CEOI IC during CEOI 2019.
- CEOI 2020 will be hosted by Hungary in Nagykanizsa on June 29 - July 5, 2020.
- CEOI 2021 will be hosted by Croatia